This is Better than Blackboard

If you need a handout from class just email me: my email address is in the toolbar on the right.

Look under the tab for general handouts if you are looking for something I give all my students.

Additional resources may be located under the tabs for a given class: ENG101 (composition one), ENG201 (composition 2), ENG321 (film) or ENG371 (English Literature 1)


Friday, September 7, 2012

ENG321: Twitter

My ENG321 students who want to use Twitter in class to send me messages: go to twitter.com and create an account. Then follow me -- at @geoffklock. Be sure to spell that right -- it is tricky. Then when you compose a twitter message during the movie on your smartphone if you have one make the first word of the message "@geoffklock". This is an experiment. Email me with any concerns you have about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment