This is Better than Blackboard

If you need a handout from class just email me: my email address is in the toolbar on the right.

Look under the tab for general handouts if you are looking for something I give all my students.

Additional resources may be located under the tabs for a given class: ENG101 (composition one), ENG201 (composition 2), ENG321 (film) or ENG371 (English Literature 1)


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fall 2013 Classes

There are some problems with my Fall 2013 classes. I am working on getting an ENG201, maybe even two, but I will keep you posed on that. For now there are only two classes that look certain.

Composition 1
ENG101-145
Mondays 2-340pm
Thursdays 2-250pm
FRESHMAN LEARNING ACADEMY

Film
ENG321-121
Tuesdays 12-340pm
WRITING INTENSIVE

Students are telling me these courses are not showing up on CUNYFirst. CUNYFirst is a new program with a lot of problems and I cannot do much about that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment