This is Better than Blackboard

If you need a handout from class just email me: my email address is in the toolbar on the right.

Look under the tab for general handouts if you are looking for something I give all my students.

Additional resources may be located under the tabs for a given class: ENG101 (composition one), ENG201 (composition 2), ENG321 (film) or ENG371 (English Literature 1)


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Larry Berkley's Film Class meeting Tuesday and Thursday evenings

NOTE: if you are in my film class that meets Tuesdays at Noon (ENG321-001) this post has nothing to do with you.

For Larry Berkley's film class (ENG321-002) my name is Geoff Klock and I will be your instructor for the rest of the term. Tonight, Thursday October 3rd I will see you in the classroom you have been meeting in on Thursdays, FH504. After October 3rd our classrooms will change to the main building. Future classes will meet as follows:

Tuesdays N471
Thursdays N580

I look forward to meeting you. I knew Larry for six years and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment