This is Better than Blackboard

If you need a handout from class just email me: my email address is in the toolbar on the right.

Look under the tab for general handouts if you are looking for something I give all my students.

Additional resources may be located under the tabs for a given class: ENG101 (composition one), ENG201 (composition 2), ENG321 (film) or ENG371 (English Literature 1)


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Professor Evaluation

You got an email telling you to evaluate your professors. I know it does not seem important but it is. The records of this become part of my permanent file to determine things like promotion and tenure.

Use your BMCC log in -- the one you use to access Wi-Fi, email, and BMCC computers -- on this page to get to the evaluations. If you are in a hurry keep in mind STRONGLY AGREE is the good one.

CLICK HERE TO EVALUATE ME


No comments:

Post a Comment